March 26, 2012

Shop The Look – Neon


One of the hottest trends for next Spring/ Summer is neon.
Bright limes and lumo yellows are a fave.




Here are some neon picks you can shop right now and be a season ahead…
1.  When The Blonde Salad wears neon,
you know it’s going to be a hot, hot, hot trend!

2.  Loving this Aiko silk wrap top by Diane von Frustenberg!

3.  How adorable is this lumo yellow pleat skirt from ASOS?

4.  Love these leather lumo sandals from ASOS

5.  Inject some lumo into your wardrobe with
these cute ballet flats from Old Navy



6.  I love these citrus wedges from
Trendzdaily.com (currently on SALE!)

7.  In my dreams, I’d be rocking these hot
hue heels from Manolo Blahnik

8.  Ahh, The Blonde Salad again.
Does’nt she pull of Neon like a pro?

9.  I absolutely adore this stardust embossed
Marc by Marc Jacobs iPad case in neon lime.

So what do you think of the neon trend? 
What are your fave items from this selection?

As seen on ZAlebs.com :

http://www.zalebs.com/style-watch/shop-the-look-neon/


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this trend! I haven't been able to find anything yet, so I bought a can of spray paint and have been spraying old jewellery ever since! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy. I know right?? I love this trend too! :)
    Thanks for reading my blog posts!!

    Any Q's... etc.?
    Email me at karlabosch93@gmail.com

    Love...
    KB

    ReplyDelete